Apex Harmony Lodge is a purpose built 210 bedded Lodge for persons living with dementia. While we envision being a living model of a home committed to lives affected by dementia, we are undergoing transformation and hence provide endless opportunities for staff to grow as they serve.
We invite you to join our team if you are looking for a challenging and yet enriching career with exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Therapeutic Programme Executive
You will be entrusted in enhancing the physical, mental, social and emotional health of people with dementia ( PWD ), helping them to realize his/her fullest potential and rediscover themselves, applying the person-centred principles in collaboration with Allied Health staff, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapists, psychologists and nursing staff.
- Design and implement with continuous improvement review ( CIR ) Therapy Through Work programmes for PWDs.
- Partner with co-creators to design innovative programmes to bring out the best of PWDs guided by the principles of Person-centred Care
- Lead new initiatives to normalize life and transform care for PWDs
- Preferably with at least a Diploma in either psychology, Occupational Therapy or special needs with at least 2 to 3 years relevant experience in elderly care , mental health or special needs.
- Fresh graduates with keen minds, pure hearts and enjoy pathfinding work could apply
- Strong in conceptualization, planning and facilitation
- Visionary, organized, consistent with strong follow-ups
- Resilient, creative, pro-active, resourceful and a strong team player
- Embrace person-centredness
- Good intrapersonal, interpersonal and problem solving skills; and able to multi-task
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Address: 10 Pasir Ris Walk Singapore 518240
All applications will be treated in strict confidential.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.