Apex Harmony Lodge ( AHL ) is a purpose-built 210 bedded Lodge for persons living with dementia. While we envision being a living model of a home committed to lives affected by dementia, we are undergoing transformation to provide a continuum of care for the whole spectrum of people with dementia, from those living in Long Term Residential Care to those living in the community and hence provide endless opportunities for staff to grow as they serve.
We invite you to join our visionary team if you are looking for a challenging and enriching career with exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
To collaborate with nursing staff, Therapeutic Programme Executive, Occupational Therapist, Art Therapist or Psychologist in
- empowering Persons with Dementia ( PWD ) and engage them in their favorite therapeutic activities in and out of the Lodge adopting person-centred principles
- facilitating implementation of specialised care practices to enable PWD to live well.
- carrying out simple assessments of residents to measure impacts of programme on their well-being and quality of life
- Secondary education, preferably with at least 3 Passes in GCE “N” Level
- Those with certificate in Healthcare Support (Therapy Support) will be an advantage.
- Experience in a nursing home setting will be an advantage
- Willing to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Believe in people with dementia
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Address: 10 Pasir Ris Walk Singapore 518240
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Therapeutic Programme Assistant