Apex Harmony Lodge is a purpose built 210 bedded Lodge for Person with Dementia (PWD). While we envision being a living model of a home committed to lives affected by dementia, we are undergoing transformation to provide a continuum of care for the whole spectrum of people with dementia, from those living in Long Term Residential Care to those living in the community and hence provide endless opportunities for staff to grow as they serve.
We invite you to join our team if you are looking for a challenging and yet enriching career with exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Co-leads and provides fun rehabilitative exercises for PWD at the Lodge in collaboration with other members of the health care team to improve their health and wellness
- Co-lead the innovative Gym Tonic Project which aims to affect Exercise-As-Medicine in collaboration with overseas partner.
- Co-develop and implement innovative fun and fit exercise programmes in and outside the Lodge to assist PWDs in achieving desired fitness and well-being outcomes.
- Provides direct care to PWD assisting them in consultation with physiotherapist and other health care professionals based on Person-centred care
- Maintain equipment for safety and efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences or relevant qualifications from a recognised university or polytechnic, with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in geriatric care will be an advantage.
- Good communication, team work, and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants are welcomed to submit detailed resume stating your current and expected salaries to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidential. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.