Apex Harmony Lodge is a purpose built 210 bedded Lodge for Person with Dementia (PWD). While we envision being a living model of a home committed to lives affected by dementia, we are undergoing transformation to provide a continuum of care for the whole spectrum of people with dementia, from those living in Long Term Residential Care to those living in the community and hence provide endless opportunities for staff to grow as they serve.
We invite you to join our team if you are looking for a challenging and yet enriching career with exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Strengthen Social Work Unit to deepen Person-centred admission to Long Term Residentilal Care and the Dementia Day Care
- Partner collaboratively as a team with multi-disciplinary professionals (Occupational Therapist, Physio-therapist, Therapeutic Programme Executive, Pyschologists and Nursing staff ) to innovate and provide holistic person-centred care for people with dementia to live a normalised life; empowered and actively engaged in and out of the Lodge
- Networking with government, hospitals, community, social agencies and community partners to mobilise community resources to support residents and families to live quality life with dementia
- Empower family members living with people with dementia
- Contribute as a visionary member in the transformation of dementia care such as supporting the early on-set dementia to live in the community and create an innovative localised model of dementia care
- Degree in Social Work or Graduate Diploma in Social Work
- Registration with Singapore Association of Social Workers will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent conceptualization , administrative and writing skills
- A visionary, mature, caring, compassionate and pro-active team player
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Address: 10 Pasir Ris Walk Singapore 518240
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.