Co-leads and provides fun rehabilitative exercises for PWD at the Lodge in collaboration with other members of the health care team to improve their health and wellness
- Co-lead the innovative Gym Tonic Project which aims to affect Exercise-As-Medicine in collaboration with overseas partner.
- Co-develop and implement innovative fun and fit exercise programmes in and outside the Lodge to assist PWDs in achieving desired fitness and well-being outcomes.
- Provides direct care to PWD assisting them in consultation with physiotherapist and other health care professionals based on Person-centred care
- Maintain equipment for safety and efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences or relevant qualifications from a recognised university or polytechnic, with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in geriatric care will be an advantage.
- Good communication, team work, and interpersonal skills.