Be entrusted in enhancing the operational excellence of the Lodge to support quality dementia care Working as a team with Finance and Compliance, Human Resource and Admin colleague, you will
- Perform monthly accounts closing according to schedule
- Responsible for Accounts Payable including cheque processing and cash payments
- Maintain accounting records and ensure compliance
- Maintain General Ledger and subsidiary ledgers
- Prepare Tax forms, Statutory Financial Reporting, GST reporting, and assist in Funding Claims and tracking
- Monitor cash-flow, manage day to day banking and bank reconciliations
- Supervise Accounts Assistant in the Invoicing process
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting
- Candidates currently pursuing ACCA are welcome to apply
- 3 years’ working experience in accounting and in handling full set of accounts
- Candidates from healthcare or from charities will have an added advantage
Interested applicants are invited to email detailed resume, stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact number and a recent photograph to:
Address: 10 Pasir Ris Walk Singapore 518240
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.