As a member of management to provide thought leadership in strengthening evidence-based person-centred care ( PCC ) practices towards well-being and wellness of all profile of persons living with dementia.
- Lead teams to translate vision of key enablers of PCC; care planning, integrated activity, environment and person-centred nursing into strategic actions across the different models of care
- Managing assessments and evaluation of integrated approaches for PWD of varying potential and abilities across the different models of care
- Co-create knowledge from everyday best such as documentation of good practices, ground-up models with new benchmarks set
- Synergise with knowledge partners and co-creators for on-going transformation in integrated person-centre care including supporting research
- A Degree in Occupational Therapy, Master in Psychology, MSc Dementia Studies or Applied Gerontology, or related field with at least 3 years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong in both strategic and operation excellence which include conceptualization, planning and implementation, sense-making of data, documentation and enthusing strategic partners for co-creation.
- Experience with dementia population and training will be an added advantage
- Strong believer in person centred care
- Dynamic, resourceful, driven, visionary and able to work independently and within a team
Submit your resume to email@example.com to apply today!