Manager Community Care
As a member of management team to provide thought leadership in transforming the Community Care; Dementia Day Care into a club, create a virtual Dementia Day Care and lead Therapy Through Work for Young Onset and Early Stage Dementia as one of the key naturalised therapy for wellness of PWD and their loved ones.
- Envision an unique Dementia Day Care for evolving profile of Persons Living with Dementia
- Build and lead a team to translate vision and mission into strategic actions, co-creating knowledge from everyday best to build ground-up models with new benchmarks set
- Manage data and information for evaluation and validation
- Enthuse and synergise with knowledge partners, co-creators and family members to build a respectful and dementia friendly community to create person-centred care everywhere.
- A Basic or Master Degree in Allied Health, Gerontology, or related field with at least 5 years of relevant leadership experience
- Excellence in building network and alliances
- Technologically savvy
- Strong believer in person centred care
- Strategic, visionary, dynamic, resourceful, driven and operationally competent
- Experience with dementia population and training will be an added advantage
Leaders beyond the above fields with proven records as entrepreneurs, known as excellent inspiring transformational leaders, self-starters, courageous pathfinders, embrace humility to learn and grow with AHL, and in total alignment to the vision, mission, value, belief and philosophy of care are invited to apply.
Submit your resume to email@example.com to apply today!