Co-leads and provides fun and fit ( F&F ) exercises for PWD at the Lodge in collaboration with other members of the health care team and under the guidance of Physiotherapist to improve their health and wellness
- Co-develop and implement innovative F & F exercise programmes in and outside the Lodge to assist PWDs in achieving desired fitness and well-being outcomes.
- Provides direct care to PWD assisting them in consultation with physiotherapist and other health care professionals based on Person-centred care
- Explore technology to enhance F&F
- Maintain equipment for safety and efficiency
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Sports and Exercise Sciences or relevant qualifications from a recognised university or polytechnic, with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in geriatric care will be an advantage.
- Good communication, team work, and interpersonal skills.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today!